Here are our top ten recommendations if you are looking for the best books to read in Pop Culture Encyclopedias. We have made sure our list is diverse to cater to the interests of different types of readers.
1. Flashback to 1971 - A Time Traveler’s Guide: Perfect birthday or wedding anniversary gift for anyone born or married in 1971. For friends, parents or ... (A Time-Traveler’s Guide - Flashback Series)
- - - Also available in other years - - - Let’s FLASHBACK to 1971 ─ a very special year. Was this the year you were born? Was this the year you were married? Let’s travel back in time to celebrate your year, THE YEAR 1971, with this slim 70+ page book packed with fun-filled fabulous facts. Enjoy a trip down memory lane, as you discover the people, the places, the politics, and the pleasures that made the year 1971 so special and unique, influencing the world we know today. Imagine if time-travel was a reality, and one fine morning you wake up to find yourself flashed back in time, back to the year 1971. What would life be like for a typical family, in a typical town, somewhere in America? In the early 70s our cultural gaze had shifted away from London’s Swinging Sixties, back to the USA. The hippie view of the world, with its emphasis on peace, love and nature….(cont.) Now just imagine you flashed back to a town in 1971 England. Although not all doom and gloom, the United Kingdom had found itself slipping on the world stage…. (Get the book to read more!) Expertly written by author B. Bradforsand-Tyler, a history teacher with a passion for sharing his knowledge. This slim 70+ page book makes the perfect unique and thoughtful gift for anyone born or married in the year 1971. Celebrating the people, places, politics, and pleasures that made 1971 a very special year. Contains just the right amount of light-hearted trivia and serious international feature-news articles. A beautifully presented book filled with vintage photo reproductions on every page. Includes more than 20 rare vintage advertisements, many reproduced in full-page, with added enlarged text for easy reading. Contains expertly researched and written original full-page feature articles on: 1971 Family Life in the USA, Life in the United Kingdom, Hippies and the Rise of the Communes, Our Love Affair with Automobiles, Clean Air for All, Greenpeace Takes to the Seas, Nuclear Bomb Testing, Anti-Vietnam War Sentiment, Pentagon Papers Whitehouse Scandal, Space Missions of 1971, Troubles in Northern Ireland, Death Sentence for Charles Manson, Tuning in to Television, Walt Disney World Opens, Jesus Christ Superstar on Broadway, Invention of the Electronic Mail, Plus 8 pages of fashion trends. Also includes: Sporting highlights, 1971 in Cinema and Film, Most Popular TV Shows, Billboard Top 30 Songs, Famous People Born in 1971, Census Statistics and Costs of Goods. The Time-Traveler’s Flashback series of books are a hit with all generations. Leave them on the coffee table for the grandchildren to enjoy too! Click on the Author Name to view all books in the Time-Traveler’s Flashback Series. Click the BUY button at the top of the page to begin. THANKS!
- Author: B. Bradforsand-Tyler
- Publisher: B. Bradforsand-Tyler (December 15, 2020)
- Genre: Travel, Europe
- ISBN: 978-0645062397
- Dimensions: 6.69 x 0.17 x 9.61 inches
2. Color By Number Dazzling Patterns - Anti Anxiety Coloring Book For Adults BLACK BACKGROUND: For Relaxation and Meditation
2021 New Release - 25 Unique and Dazzling Patterns ! This is the beautiful Midnight Edition of our Dazzling Patterns Color by Number Coloring Book For Adults- on black paper with black lines! If you know our books, and don’t love coloring in the white lines of the mosaics (which can be very detailed), this is the book for you! All the lines are already filled in in black! Enjoy hours of therapeutic coloring with detailed geometric patterns that you will love! This book includes , and more - with lots of detail to color! If you’re looking for a soothing way to relieve stress and lower anxiety, then this gorgeous black background color by number coloring book is perfect! Why You will Love This Colour By Number Book Gorgeous Illustrations. You will get 25 beautiful, unique hand drawn patterns to enjoy in this book. Bonus Images. There are extra BONUS color by number puzzle pages from some of our other books to enjoy! Single Sided Images. Each image is printed on high-quality 8.5x11 paper and every drawing is followed by a blank sheet of paper so you never have to worry about tearing individual images out of the book. Single sided pages are great for framing! Beautiful Mosaic Look. Mystery mosaic images look like gorgeous stained glass or stencil drawing shapes when finished Use Any Coloring Tool. You can use colored pencils, gel pens, markers, paint, ink, watercolor, sharpies, Crayola crayon- any type of coloring tool you like! Simple Color Palette. You choose: Follow the easy numbered color tool provided at the back of the book, or get creative with your own color palette. There are 25 colors used in this book specially designed to match most marker and colored pencil sets! Great for All Skill Levels. Simple and fun coloring book for adults, kids, teens- perfect for all ages! Both beginners and advanced artists will love this style! Good For The Mind. Color-By-Numbers books are simple to color for beginners, seniors, people with alzheimers, and elderly artists- they’re great brain games! Meditative and Relaxing. Color-By-Number patterns are easy coloring activities for mindfulness, meditation, color therapy and peace Fantastic Gift Idea. if you’re looking for a great gift for a patterns lover in your life, this is the perfect book of beautiful patterns! Or buy this book for yourself! Coloring books make great gifts for any holiday or special occasion, such as a birthday gift, Christmas present or stocking stuffer, Valentines Day gift, Mothers Day or Fathers Day gift, Easter basket, Anniversary gift, Graduation gift, and much more! Treat your loved ones, or yourself! Scroll up to buy now and get your copy instantly!
- Author: Color Questopia
- Publisher: Color Questopia (June 9, 2021)
- Genre: Crafts, Hobbies & Home, Crafts & Hobbies
- ISBN: 978-1954883284
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
3. The Big Book of Small Tattoos - Vol.0: 100 unalome and single-line minimal tattoos for women and men
This book includes a voucher to download the PDF version at no additional cost.Can minimal tattoos have a deep meaning? The unalome proves it beyond doubt.But what are exactly unalomes? What do they represent? Can I get one? What is the best placement?This bonus booklet is part of "The Big Book of Small Tattoos" series and it answers these questions about this amazing symbol that can be shaped for women or men alike, while also featuring over 100 original, unpublished before, unalome and single line tattoos.It is divided into four parts:Origin, meaning, and description of the unalome symbolTraditional design examplesModern unalome designsOne-liners, or simple designs shaped by a single continuous line, for those who love the look of unalomes but don't feel committed to their symbolism Ready for your next minimal tattoo?Get now the print and digital book at the cost of one!
- Author: Roberto Gemori
- Publisher: TattooTribes (March 31, 2021)
- Genre: Arts & Photography, Decorative Arts & Design
- ISBN: 978-8894205619
- Dimensions: 6.69 x 0.11 x 9.61 inches
4. A Snarky Adult Colouring Book: I Run on Coffee, Sarcasm & Lipstick (Volume 1)
GIFT IDEAS | COLOURING BOOKS FOR GROWN-UPS | HUMOR I run on coffee, sarcasm, and lipstick. Snarky AF: Volume 1 Just because our current political discourse has inspired an entire line of Swear Word Adult Coloring Books, doesn’t mean we need another coloring book with the F-bomb on the cover. Let's combine that anger and negativity, add a cup of sarcasm, a dash of passive aggressiveness, and a sprinkle of sass. Let this simmer on low, deep in your brain, for 20 minutes (or until it glows bright red). Your SNARK is now ready. As with revenge, this dish is best served cold. Popular recipients of this dish include: your boss, your mother in law, your ex, and of course, any telephone customer service representative. Happy Coloring? Shrug. Product Details: Printed single-sided on bright white paper Premium matte cover finish Soothing seamless patterns on reverse pages Perfect for all coloring mediums High quality 60 pound (90gsm) paper stock Large format 8.5" x 11.0" (22cm x 28cm) pages
- Author: Papeterie Bleu
- Publisher: Gray & Gold Publishing (April 25, 2017)
- Genre: Arts & Photography, Graphic Design
- ISBN: 978-1640010703
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.18 x 11 inches
5. Big Sister Activity Coloring Book For Kids Ages 2-6: Cute New Baby Gifts Workbook For Girls with Mazes, Dot To Dot, Word Search and More! (New Baby Siblings Workbooks)
★★★ The Must Have Gift For New Big Sisters! ★★★ This book is all about making little girls feel special even though they're no longer the baby of the family. Each page highlights how much fun they will have being a new big sister. The fact that they are still loved and an important part of the family is reinforced. It is a great gift for girls from toddlers up to 6 years old and will keep them BUSY and engaged in something fun while everyone else fusses over the new baby. Here’s a preview of what you’ll get from this heart warming children’s activity & coloring book: Loads of activities that reinforce how special it is to be a big sister. Top quality 60lb paper that is perfect for coloring. This book is really big at 8.5 x 11 inches with plenty of room for your child to spend lots of time on. Each image will have your child feeling good about their new role and place in the family. The book includes so many things that are exciting and fun about new babies. There are also many other activity pages such as word search, mazes, spot the difference, etc. Coloring develops motor skills while fostering creativity and imagination and there are a lot of emotions to work through for children getting a new baby brother or sister. Get your copy today if you know a little girl who is either expecting a new sibling or recently got one. It makes a wonderfully fun gift!
- Author: Big Dreams Art Supplies
- Publisher: Big Dreams Art Supplies; Illustrated edition (June 25, 2019)
- Genre: Children's Books, Growing Up & Facts of Life
- ISBN: 978-1945056833
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.08 x 11 inches
6. Sneaker Mayhem: The Ultimate Sneaker Book For Sneakerheads 2021 Edition
Discover the Craziest, most expensive, glamorous and damn right outrageous sneakers of 2020 with the All New Sneaker Sneaker Mayhem: The Ultimate Sneaker Book for Sneakerheads 2021 Edition ! Revisit the sneakers that made 2020 great (even though 2020 could have been better but let’s not get into that…) A coffee table book is the easiest way to showcase your personality to guests and add some spice to your homes interior. What better way to express your fascination for sneakers than with a sneaker coffee table book. “I bought the original Sneaker Mayhem book and decided to buy the 2021 Edition too. I did not expect the 2021 Edition to be so good. The selection of shoes is amazing and it’s a great conversational piece when guests come over. This book will forever live on my living room table” – Peter Howells Rediscover some of the world’s most mind boggling shoes and greatest collaborations of 2020 and gain insights on your favorite sneakers including history about the sneaker as well as resell price inside this jam-packed book of sneaker goodness. Sneaker Mayhem 2021 Edition is the ultimate sneaker book for you. Find out the sneakers that took the world by storm and other that made us go what the f… From sneakers that came straight out of an LSD trip to Crocs made in collaboration with rapper Post Malone, you are guaranteed to find a sneaker that will blow your mind as well as your guests. “My wife loves buying a bunch of coffee table books. I’m glad there’s a coffee table book for us sneakerheads.” - Berat Serrano (Sneakerhead) We have hand-picked over 30 insane sneakers released in 2020 including: Nike SB Dunk Low x Chunky Dunky Nike Air Jordan High Dark Mocha J Balvin x Air Jordan 1 Yeezy FoamRunner Joe Freshgoods x New Balance 992 'No Emotions Are Emotions' Grateful Dead x Nike SB Dunk Low New Balance 2002R x Salehe Bembury We can’t put the whole list in an Amazon description, you will have to find out the rest for yourself No need to pay for some overpriced, outdated sneaker book. Sneaker Mayhem 2021 Edition has everything a sneaker head dreams about and it’s the cheapest, most up-to-date sneaker coffee table book on Amazon. Since you are buying from Amazon, if you’re not satisfied with it you can just return it and get your money back within a few days. You lose nothing. Scroll up and buy your copy of Sneaker Mayhem: The Ultimate Sneaker Book for Sneakerheads 2021 Edition today!
- Author: Golden Lion Publications
- Publisher: Independently published (February 16, 2021)
- Genre: Arts & Photography, Performing Arts
- ISBN: 979-8710037638
- Dimensions: 8 x 0.22 x 10 inches
7. Broadway Musical Trivia Book: Fun-Filled Facts & Trivia Questions To Find Out How Much You Really Know!
Hours of Fun-Filled Facts & Trivia Questions! - Special Launch Price This trivia book begins with the precursors to musical theatre throughout the world and narrows to the island we will come back to time and time again: Manhattan. We explore each thrilling decade and then cover grander topics that span the years. Each chapter begins with a series of multiple-choice and true or false questions with the answers following on the next page. After testing your knowledge, peruse the “Did You Know” section for quirky anecdotes, fun facts, and important records to add to your knowledge. Grab a copy and test yourself on your knowledge of Broadway theatre! Whether you’re a Fosse fan, more of a Golden-Age gal, or you cry yourself to sleep listening to Next to Normal, you’ll strengthen your knowledge of the history of American musical theatre and the remarkable people who have made it happen. Let’s see how much you know about Broadway! Scroll up and buy now.
- Author: Katie Sison
- Publisher: Bridge Press (March 22, 2021)
- Genre: Arts & Photography, Performing Arts
- ISBN: 978-1955149013
- Dimensions: 6 x 0.34 x 9 inches
8. The Totally Awesome Phish Trivia Book: Uncover The History & Facts Every Phish Head Should Know!
Get Your Copy - Special Launch Price Phish is an American rock band known for its use of eclectic, unconventional instruments and extended improvisation. Founded in 1983, Phish’s music is notorious for its unusual influences. The Phish sound was inspired by various styles, including jazz fusion, funk, bluegrass, and psychedelic rock. The 1980s era of rock consisted mainly of heavy metal and synth-pop elements. In a sea of bands trying to crawl to the top of fame and success, Phish emerged triumphantly with a unique sound. The band emphasized live performances and improvisation, often incorporating the audience into their songs and sets on the spot. The band made sure that no two shows were ever the same. Few musical groups share Phish’s dedication to diversity and originality. This trivia book covers the origins and influences that created Phish up through the current state of the band today. While the pinnacle of the band’s career has surpassed us, the historical facts presented are up to date as of early 2021 and should remain mostly unchanged. Phish’s most recent original content was released in 2020, with its fifteenth studio album’s delivery. The statistics and figures mentioned may have fluctuated with remasters and special releases. The band was active from 1983 through 2004, disbanded, reunited in 2009, and remains active to this day. Whether you consider yourself a diehard Phish fan or you’re only vaguely familiar with the band, this book will help you assess how much you really know and enlighten you with illuminating and interesting facts. Let’s dive in and see how much you really know about Phish! Click "Buy Now" to get yours!
- Author: Dale Raynes
- Publisher: Bridge Press (April 3, 2021)
- Genre: Arts & Photography, Music
- ISBN: 978-1955149037
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.27 x 8.5 inches
9. Smoke A Cigar: A Gentleman's Quick & Easy Guide To Cigars, Cigar Smoking & Cigar Accessories (Tips for Beginners) - SECOND EDITION
SMOKE A CIGAR by J. Matthew Wright - REVISED SECOND EDITION - CIGAR TIPS FOR BEGINNERS * * * * * With the exciting renaissance of cigar smoking, every novice cigar smoker needs this game-changing guide. It will bring you quickly up to speed to help you become an instant cigar connoisseur who reaps maximum enjoyment from cigar smoking. This book begins with a brief history of cigars and then goes on to explain the parts of a cigar, the construction of a quality cigar and the differences among various types of cigars. From there, the book delves into the cigar connoisseur's most closely guarded secrets, including: * How to properly select a cigar so you'll never be disappointed again * How to correctly cut, light, and burn cigars to optimize flavor and taste * How to store and age cigars to prevent deterioration and enhance flavor * How to impress everyone with your classy cigar etiquette * How to end your search for the Holy Grail and acquire Cuban cigars legally * How to ensure that your cigar gift for a new smoker is a hit * How to distinguish a fake Cuban cigar from the real thing * How to treat infested cigars and salvage your investment * How to increase your cigar smoking pleasure and telegraph your sophistication by choosing the best cigar accessories, including ashtrays, cutters, lighters and humidors ...and much, much more. The cigar aficionado knows that sophistication resides in the details, as does the enhancement of smoking pleasure. Written for the beginner cigar smoker, this incisive book cuts to the chase, providing all the information you really need to impress your friends and colleagues and extract every last ounce of pleasure from your cigar smoking experience. Scroll up ... and click on "Buy Now" to order this book now!
- Author: J. Matthew Wright
- Publisher: Independently published (July 25, 2019)
- Genre: Cookbooks, Food & Wine, Beverages & Wine
- ISBN: 978-1799072683
- Dimensions: 5 x 0.25 x 8 inches
10. The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future (updated and expanded edition)
The ultimate "Star Trek" reference guide is now updated and expanded with new material and over 2,000 spectacular full-color photographs. Exhaustively researched and cross-referenced, the "Star Trek Encyclopedia" features information on main and supporting characters, alien races, and weapons and tools, plus a starship recognition chart, Starfleet uniform chart, inside jokes, and much more Online publicity (Pop Arts)
- Author: Debbie Mirek
- Publisher: Star Trek; Updated and Expanded edition (December 1, 1997)
- Genre: Humor & Entertainment, Movies
- ISBN: 978-0671536077
- Dimensions: 1.25 x 9 x 11.75 inches